10 Things To Remember When Creating Your Resume
Spend time on creating your resume to make it into a perfect shape. Generally, it will take less than 20 seconds for HR to select or reject a resume. Your resume should stand out from the crowd. Keep the following things in mind when you create your resume to get noticed by the employer.
1. The basic structure of a resume
Internship, Training & Certification
2. Customize a career objective based on job description.
3. List education and experience details in reverse chronological order.
4. List out Internship/certification/ any other course you have enrolled.
5. Technical skills should be matching with the job role.
6. Remove technical skills that you don’t have.
7. Add details of training programs, seminars, webinars or workshops that you have attended.
8. Keep resume simple, not more than two pages.
9. Be honest.
10. Double check spelling and grammar, ask someone else to go through it.
For more details, contact One Team Solutions for the guidance and advice on your resume preparation.