10 Things to remember when creating your Resume
Spend time on your resume to make it into a Perfect shape. Generally it will take less than 20 seconds for an HR to select or reject a resume. Your resume should stand out from the crowd. Keep the following things in mind when you prepare your resume to get noticed by the employer.
1. Basic structure of a resume
Internship, Training & Certification
2. Customize Career Objective based on job description.
3. List education and experience details in reverse chronological order.
4. List out Internship/certification/ any other course you have enrolled
5. Technical skills should be matching with the job role.
6. Remove technical skills that you don’t have
7. Add details of training programs, seminars, webinars or workshops that you have attended
8. Keep resume simple, not more than two pages.
9. Be honest
10. Double check spelling and grammar, ask someone else to go through it