Important to Keep in Mind When you Prepare for Aptitude Tests
For entry level jobs almost all companies conduct aptitude tests as the initial screening process. Aptitude tests are designed to measure problem solving skills and capabilities of candidates. Keep the following things in mind when you are preparing for aptitude exams.
1. No shortcuts to crack an aptitude test
2. Search for quick way to solve questions, Learn formulas
3. Search for previous questions
4. Discuss with someone attended same kind of test before
5. Smart work is more important, only limited time is available
6. Read instructions carefully
7. Manage time effectively
8. Don’t get stuck on hard questions, come back to it later
9. Attend all questions if there is no negative marking
10. If there is sectional cut off, manage time wisely.