Transformation of a Fresh Graduate to an Employable Professional It is not about offering ‘JOB GUARANTEE’; it is all about making students employable and thereby making them fit for a Job. At One Team we believe in transforming students into employable candidates, thereby making them a ‘Ready to Recruit’ Candidate. This agenda of One Team itself makes us stand out from our fellow competitors. Employability skills cannot be acquired in a day or two, but it is a step by step process of identifying the inherent skills of a candidate and fine-tunes them.
How One Team Enhances the Employability Skills of our Interns?
- Training Schedule for On the Job Training Program at ONE TEAM is fixed only after confirming the upcoming vacancies at our Client Companies. This will make sure that an Intern at ONE TEAM will be landed to a job right after completing their On the Job Training at One Team.
- Aptitude Training Preparation – Being the First Step of the ladder, Aptitude Preparation is highly relevant as far as a Job Seeker is concerned. One Team has designed a unique 35 Layer Aptitude Training program which helps our students to beat the competition. Topic based Aptitude tests are conducted daily at One Team to improve the Test performance of Trainees.
- Group Discussion Preparation – Practice makes a Man Perfect is the Theory followed by One Team for Providing Group Discussion Preparation. Frequent Practical Sessions are arranged to make students comfortable with this process.
- Resume Preparation and Correction: Resume is considered as a Candidate’s Entry Ticket to the recruitment process. It is being said that, the average time a recruiter spends on reviewing a candidate’s Resume is 5 Seconds and hence it is highly important for Job seekers to seek the attention of recruiter with an impressive resume. Placement Team at ONE TEAM Solutions will be helping our interns to prepare an effective resume.
- Interview Preparation: ONE TEAM has prepared an exclusive Training Module for Interview Preparation comprising of 20 Hours. This module is prepared by experts having 10+ Years of experience in Recruitment Domain. This will help our interns to get familiarized with general/common questions being asked for HR/Technical Interview.
- Direct Interview Scheduling: Interns will be scheduled directly to client/partner companies for Interview right after one month from starting the Training. Interns will be carrying a Reference Letter also from ONE TEAM Placement Department while attending interviews at various companies